What’s So Good About the Spill Pallet
The 4 drum bunded spill pallet is designed to provide a secure 230 litre secondary containment facility for drums of up to 205 litres. The raised lip, non slip grate and easy drain threaded sump plug ensure ease of use.
Our range of bunded spill pallets are 100% virgin resin. They are fully recyclable but contain no recycled contaminants that can compromise chemical resistance and load bearing capacity.
4-Drum Spill Pallet: TSSBP4L
4-way 4-Drum Spill Pallet: TSSBP4FW
The 4 drum spill pallet is designed to provide a secure 230 litre secondary containment facility for drums of up to 205 litres.
Made from virgin resin, the bunded spill pallet does not contain any recycled content that can reduce strength and chemical resistance. It is however 100% recyclable.
The 4-Drum Spill Pallet is:
- suitable for holding 4 x 205L (44gal) drums
- rotomolded from 100% virgin resin polyethylene
- has excellent broadband chemical resistance.
- spill pallet moved with a forklift when loaded
- removable non-slip grates
- raised lip helps to keep your load secure
- spill pallet Covers are also available to protect the load and sump.
- Fitted with a drain plug at no extra cost
As well as minimising risks to safety and the environment, this spill pallet will help you to ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations.