Organic Absorbent that Adsorbs Hydrocarbon Spills
SPILLFIX is an Australian organic absorbent product that adsorbs hydrocarbon spills immediately and can be swept off rapidly after application leaving the surface relatively oil free. Made from cellulose fibre, it is easily biodegradable and excellent for Oil and non-caustics hazardous liquid spills.
Single use item, to be disposed of by incineration or in accordance with regulatory authority guidelines.
- Absorbs immediately on contact
- Does not leach back absorbed fluids (Locks in absorbed Oil)
- Maintains strength integrity when fully absorbed and makes clean-up easy
- Natural bonding action
- Dispose as General Waste (with permissions from local Authorities)
- Also Available in convenient 500g bag making it easy to store in factories or emergency response vehicles
Packing : 10kg per bag (gross wt)
Absorption Capacity : absorbs 50L
Packing : 500gm per bag
Absorption Capacity : absorbs 2.5L