Zeosorb Floor Sweeps
Absorbs Hydrocarbon Spills
Zeosorb absorbs hydrocarbon spills immediately and can be swept off rapidly after application leaving surfaces relatively oil free. Made from natural Zeolite, it is easily biodegradable and is a light weight industrial oil & chemical absorbent.
Single use item, to be disposed of by incineration or in accordance with regulatory authority guidelines.
Each particle of coarse powder absorbs the oil molecules through the cavities and locks them in, in a way that will not allow the absorbed oil to leak out. It allows the naturally occurring microorganisms in the soil to break it down slowly without any adverse consequences to the natural environment. The encapsulated clumps of oil will act as a natural base fertilizer which readily diffuses into the soil when the microorganisms have broken down the oil. Zeosorb poses no risk to flora or fauna.
- Simple and Safe to use
- Environmentally Responsible
- Strong Wicking Action
- Vapour Retardant
Product Code : Zeo 10
Packaging : 9kg per bag
Absorbent Capacity : 9 liter per bag
Product Code : Zeo 02
Packaging : 2 x 1kg bag
Absorbent Capacity : 1 liter per bag
Benefits of Zeosorb:
- Absorbs immediately on contact
- Won’t leach back absorbed fluids (Locks in absorbed Oil)
- Maintains strength integrity when fully absorbed and makes clean-up easy
- Natural bonding action
- Dispose of as General Waste (with permission from local Authorities)
- Available in convenient PE Bag Packaging making it easy to store in factories or emergency response vehicles.