Crisben Mercury Spill Kit
The Mercury spill kit is for small Mercury spills due to broken thermometer, thermostat/ Sphygmomanometer and other equipment containing Mercury.
Mercury spill kits are for small Mercury spills due to broken thermometers, thermostats, barometers, Sphygmomanometer and other equipment containing Mercury.
Mercury is known to be extremely poisonous to humans. It is a metal which exists in liquid form at room temperature. Mercury will vaporise when exposed to the surroundings at room temperature. Not only does mercury possesses a threat through its liquid form, it also creates a risk through inhalation. That is the reason why it is important to clean up mercury spill immediately.
Who Should have one
- Every lab or places that uses mercury equipment as part of daily operations
- Compliant to ISO 14001, OSHA, DOSH and other Environmental Certifications.
Contents inside the kits only collect mercury and would not neutralize or change the mercury toxicity. Every item contaminated with mercury must be dispose in accordance with regulatory authority guidelines.
Disclaimer: If more than two tablespoons of mercury are spilt, it is strongly urged for you to contact the local authority for assistance.