IBC Spill Pallet
IBC spill pallets are designed to hold IBC tanks to reduce spillages to a minimal. The huge sump complies with EPA requirements and has drain plugs fitted for easy removal of spilled liquid.
Advantages of the IBC Spill Pallet:
The IBC Spill Pallet
- Suitable for holding up to 2 IBC tanks.
- Rotomolded from 100% virgin resin polyethylene.
- Has excellent broadband chemical resistance.
- Spill pallet can be moved with a forklift when loaded.
- Removable non-slip grates.
- Spill pallet Covers are available to protect the load and sump.
- Fitted with a drain plug at no extra cost.
Single IBC Spill Containment with Grate
Product Code: TSSBB1
Weight: 91kg per pallet
Sump: 1100 Litre
Max Load: 1500kg
Dual IBC Spill Containment With Grate
Product Code: TSSBB2
Weight: 116kg per pallet
Sump: 1140 Litre
Max Load: 2500kg