Advantages of the Spill Pallet
The 4 drum bunded spill pallet is designed to provide a secure 230-250 litre secondary containment facility for drums of up to 205 litres. The raised lip, non-slip grate and easy drain threaded sump plug ensure ease of use
Our range of bunded spill pallets is made from 100% virgin resin. They are fully recyclable but contain no recycled contaminants that can compromise strength, chemical resistance or load bearing capacity.
4-Drum Spill Pallet: TSSBP4L
Length: 1280 mm
Width: 1280 mm
Height: 275 mm
Weight: 29 kg per pallet
Sump: 230 Litre
Max Load: 1250 kg
4-way 4-Drum Spill Pallet: TSSBP4FW
Length: 1220 mm
Width: 1220 mm
Height: 388 mm
Weight: 40 kg per pallet
Sump: 250 Litre
Max Load: 3000 kg
The 4 drum spill pallet is designed to provide a secure 230-250 litre secondary containment facility for drums of up to 205 litres.
Made from virgin resin, the bunded spill pallet does not contain any recycled content that reduces strength or chemical resistance. It is 100% recyclable.
The 4-Drum Spill Pallet is:
- Suitable for holding 4 x 205L (44gal) drums
- Rotomolded from 100% virgin resin polyethylene
- Has excellent broadband chemical resistance
- Spill pallet can be moved with a forklift when loaded
- Removable non-slip grates
- Raised lip helps to keep load secure
- Spill pallet Covers are available to protect the load and sump.
- Fitted with a drain plug at no extra cost
As well as minimizing risks to safety and the environment, this spill pallet will help you ensure that legal obligations are met.